- 12 Volts Alternators
- 2.2L Duratorq (I4 Diesel)
- 2.5L Duratorq (I4 Diesel)
- 3.0L PowerStroke (I4 Diesel)
- 3.5L Raptor
- 3.7L Cyclone (V6 Gasoline)
- 5.4L Modular (V8 Gasoline)
- 6.0L PowerStroke (V8 Diesel)
- 6.2L Boss (V8 Gasoline)
- 6.4L PowerStroke (V8 Diesel)
- 6.7L PowerStroke (V8 Diesel)
- 6.8L Modular (V10 Gasoline)
- 7.3L Godzilla (V8 Gasoline)
- 7.3L PowerStroke (V8 Diesel)
- General Motors
- 1FZ-FE (4.5L Gasoline)
- 1GD-FTV (2.8L Turbo Diesel)
- 1GR-FE (4.0L Gasoline) Dual VVT-i
- 1GR-FE (4.0L Gasoline) Single VVT-i
- 1HD (4.2L Turbo Diesel)
- 1HZ (4.2L Diesel)
- 1KD-FTV (3.0L Turbo Diesel)
- 1UR-FE (4.6L Gasoline)
- 1VD-FTV (4.5L Turbo Diesel)
- 2GR-GKS (3.5L Gasoline)
- 2KD-FTV (2.5L Turbo Diesel)
- 2TR-FE (2.7L Gasoline)
- 2TR-FE (2.7L Gasoline) New Version
- 2UZ-FE (4.7L Gasoline)
- 3UR-FE (5.7L Gasoline)
- 7GR-GKS (3.5L Gasoline)
- F33A-FTV (3.3L Turbo Diesel)
- V35A-FTS (3.5L Turbo Gasoline)
- 24 Volts Alternators
- 48/56 VOLTS ALTERNATORS
- Multi Alternator
- General Motors
Intelligent Alternator Charge Control
The Wakespeed WS500 Regulator’s innovative design makes it the most powerful and flexible resource available for delivering the best alternator charge control. Selected for use by many of the most respected coach manufacturers and luxury boatbuilders, Wakespeed’s WS500 delivers exceptional value, superior quality, and unparalleled charging performance.
Wide ranging support for both traditional lead acid and new lithium battery technologies
- Factory engineered configuration profiles for the largest number of battery brands and chemistries available.
- Multiple configuration tools, ranging from simple DIP switches to smart apps for Android and IOS Devices.
- One product supports systems ranging from 12V to 48/51V, with the most experience available at 48V on the market.
Advanced, multi-PID engine control provides the most accurate charging available
- Only regulation available to charge based on battery C-rates, tail current, and system loads.
- Actively regulates to desired alternator temperature, rather than reacting after an over-temperature condition occurs.
- Regulation based on battery temperature, delivered via sensor or CANbus, ensures safe charging within controlled parameters.
Easy to install, configure and operate
- Optimized, application-based wiring harnesses with simple plug-and-play connectors.
- Pre-engineered profiles for a large number of popular battery brands — including Battle Born Batteries, Lithionics and Victron Energy.
- CANbus communication with a growing number of batteries for easier installation and superior charging performance.
- RV-C compliant CANbus enables WS500 regulator to communicate directly with other RV-C enabled devices.
Best charge control for lithium battery chemistries
- Meets battery manufacturer recommendations for charging voltage, C-rate limits, temperature, and monitoring for tail current.
- Fully closed loop control with compatible CAN-enabled battery BMS systems, delivering the smartest, safest charging available.
- Zero Output Technology™ actively regulates battery current to zero amps when batteries are at full SOC.
- Allows use of higher output alternators with minimal risk to batteries due to active control of charging current.
Superior protection for your investment
- Upgradable firmware ensures that your WS500 will always be up-to-date and ready for new technologies.
- Low cost repair or replacement for failures caused by non-warranty damage